Monday, February 6, 2017

Kirk Cousins on Kyle Shanahan

Kirk Cousins on Kyle Shanahan Oh, I’ve always been a big fan of Kyle’s. I’ve always spoken very highly of him from the day I was picked. And he called me right after the draft and just preached belief in me and encouragement and has coached me hard in all my years playing for him. I loved his system right away and saw it successfully run with Robert Griffin, I’ve now seen it successfully run with Matt Ryan. And I just believe Kyle adapts his scheme to the players he has. He’s just an offensive genius. He understands Xs and Os very well. He watches film, he just doesn’t read press clippings or make decisions based on hype. He watches the tape and his decisions over time have proven to be right. I’m a big fan of his. I always will be. Even though he’s been on other teams I’ve always rooted for him and wanted to see him succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment